monicalatif-x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
okay so im really stressed out and i really cant even sleep.
I have been getting A's in english language through out the whole year, and now on results day i ended up with a 5??? and for literature i got a 7, which is good,
i got 4 c's in total, 2 B'S, & one A, i knew . i could have done better or something has gone wrong??? what shall i do? please help, im stressed
iElvendork
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You passed all of your GCSE's, you can do onto do A levels/College courses, and provided you do reasonably well can go onto University, I wouldn't worry too much over grades, a pass mark is all uni's and employers ask for
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by monicalatif-x)
I have been getting A's in english language through out the whole year, and now on results day i ended up with a 5??? and for literature i got a 7, which is good,
i got 4 c's in total, 2 B'S, & one A, i knew . i could have done better or something has gone wrong??? what shall i do? please help, im stressed
A 5 is good, and a 7 is excellent. Well done.

There is not much you can do other than to request a remark. The exams are finished - done. You can't change what you've written on your answer script.

Speak to your teacher about it, just so you can see how close you are to the next grade before proceeding with a remark.

The most important thing is that you have passed English Language - you will be fine.
Franki108
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't worry!!! Stop stressing, your results are good, definitely good enough to get into sixth form. I know it's probably frustrating if you think you could have done better, but honestly, even though your GCSE grades are good, A levels are what really matter so don't stress yourself out too much over GCSEs. Nothing has gone wrong. I'm sure you will be able to achieve your full potential when it comes to A levels. Now get some sleep!!
monicalatif-x
Rep:
?
do you think i should be worried with my results??
ive gotten into college, and im doing 3 a levels, including english which is my favourite
lyanu
Badges: 10
Report 3 years ago
speak to your teacher/exam officer to see if you can look at your script or UMS so you know if it's worth getting a remark. nothing has gone 'wrong' with your results, you did brilliantly and should be proud of yourself (: you've gotten into college and are able to do your choices which is fab, focus on A levels now and doing as best as you can on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
do you think i should be worried with my results??
ive gotten into college, and im doing 3 a levels, including english which is my favourite
No. You've gotten into college which is fantastic. Well done.

A strong set of A-Levels alongside a great UCAS application is much more important.
monicalatif-x
Rep:
?
thank you so much, you made me feel alot better.
chris2791
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Have the same grades as your for English they are going for a remark my examiner must have not had any sex for years and was in a bad mood because this crackhead gave me a 5 so yes it's going to be remarked do the same!! Stupid AQA EXAMINERS the lot of them total waste of space and money it will be my 3 rd time remarking as I did early in year 10 I actually hope they sack them or just lose their jobs!!
monicalatif-x
Rep:
?
how do i get it remarked?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (688)
33.87%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (863)
42.49%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (389)
19.15%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.48%

Watched Threads