I think this boy likes me but is to afraid to ask me out!

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Rhi.x1
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I met a boy a while ago and ever since he seems desperate to talk all the time.We playfight all the time,have silly nicknames for eachother,can talk about anything.Whenever I get hurt,he rushed and pauses whatever he's doing to see I'm okay,he always dramatically apologizes if he does something tiny like he's gonna lose me.He finds ways to hold my hand.For instance everyone was able to jump onto his wall but because I can't he held my hand the whole time until I managed to do it,even if it took me 20x!! He also forgives me if I do something,like I poked him in the eye and made him cry but he didn't care and forgave me instantly.He teases me with our jokes all the time and we are very sarcastic with eachother!Even though we playfight and are jokey,he can still have a deep conversation and be there for me.He always pops up and message me and literally asks
i love grimes
Badges: 10
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
well it sure sounds like he likes you

make the first move??
StudyJosh
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
he's a bit of a beg tbh but that's not necessarily a bad thing
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I think OP likes this boy and is afraid to ask him out.
Shawn2006
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by miser)
I think OP likes this boy and is afraid to ask him out.
i think so too (also i'm 4 years too late for this discussion aren't I? lol)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed