The Student Room Group

The Real Fake News

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631

Not that anyone with half a brain has known for a long time, but another example of the right spreading #FakeNews.
I'm not surprised by this yet people will continue to fall for this. I'm sure this kind of stuff has been happening for decades (in various other form or course).
Reply 2
Character assassination, probably the oldest trick in the book. Can't come up with a credible argument for your opponent's claims? Come up with an argument about their character instead. The only surprise in this story is that there are people with enough time on their hands to even bother with this crap. How wrapped up in hatred do you need to be to go through all that pointless effort? It's pretty pathetic.
Reply 3
Original post by Dez
Character assassination, probably the oldest trick in the book. Can't come up with a credible argument for your opponent's claims? Come up with an argument about their character instead. The only surprise in this story is that there are people with enough time on their hands to even bother with this crap. How wrapped up in hatred do you need to be to go through all that pointless effort? It's pretty pathetic.

Oh /pol and 4chan and other sites users for sure have enough hatred. And many of them won't have important jobs, so time isn't an issue either.
Gotta love the irony of the pro antifa, fake news BBC running a hatchet job on its opponents.

It isn't fake news. Sure the accounts are fake, but the essential message is true. The alt left mobs (including antifa) want to punch Nazis. Or Trump supporters, one and the same to them.

And actually do so.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20101/watch-trump-supporters-blocked-then-assaulted-james-barrett
Reply 5
Accounts fake. Not fake news.

How does your mind work? It must be so twisted to keep up with all your bending of reality.
Reply 6
Original post by yudothis
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631

Not that anyone with half a brain has known for a long time, but another example of the right spreading #FakeNews.

Meh. Propaganda it may be, but it's still not a million miles from the truth. Antifa are little more than nihilistic thugs, LARPing as revolutionaries.

And can you sit there and tell me with a straight face that the left never spread lies and slander about their political opponents? Of course you can't. Why shouldn't the right retaliate with similar tactics? You lot wanted a political war with the right, well this is what it entails.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Wōden
Meh. Propaganda it may be, but it's still not a million miles from the truth. Antifa are little more than nihilistic thugs, LARPing as revolutionaries.

And can you sit there and tell me with a straight face that the left never spread lies and slander about their political opponents? Of course you can't. Why shouldn't the right retaliate with similar tactics? You lot wanted a political war with the right, well this is what it entails.

I think we all know who lied more in the campaigns.

Don't kid yourself.

Scum of this earth.
THESE IMAGES ARE FROM 4CHAN.

4chan which is known as being the biggest home to racists and nazis on the internet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending