The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Timetables 2017-2018

I'm due to start my masters in September and I was wondering when I will find out my timetable? I obviously have induction days but was wondering if the actual timetables will be released soon
Reply 1
Original post by Beckio
I'm due to start my masters in September and I was wondering when I will find out my timetable? I obviously have induction days but was wondering if the actual timetables will be released soon

I'm also due to commence my MSc at Derby this September.

You get access to your timetable when you enrol and have access to UDO. You can also email [email protected], but I waited weeks for a response.
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Alan88
I'm also due to commence my MSc at Derby this September.

You get access to your timetable when you enrol and have access to UDO. You can also email [email protected], but I waited weeks for a response.

Thanks for your reply. I have emailed them but I haven't yet had a response and I also haven't yet received any info about enrolling. I guess I'll get some information soon, I think I'm just thinking too far ahead as I did my undergrad at Nottingham so not sure how things work at Derby!
Reply 3
Original post by Beckio
Thanks for your reply. I have emailed them but I haven't yet had a response and I also haven't yet received any info about enrolling. I guess I'll get some information soon, I think I'm just thinking too far ahead as I did my undergrad at Nottingham so not sure how things work at Derby!

You can find your Induction Timetable here:

https://www.derby.ac.uk/campus/first-weeks/enrolment/welcomeweek/

Also, if you check your junk folder, you should have an invitation for online enrolment. If you haven't, you should contact them as I heard everyone should have had one by the end of last week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending