The Student Room Group

Only Fools and Horses

Currently re-watching this for the first time in years and forgot how funny it is :teehee:

What are your favourite moments? Del's 'French' lines, when Del falls through the bar? Of course the chandelier scene is one of everyone's favourites :laugh:

Out of the family sidekicks, do you prefer Grandad or Uncle Albert? I love them both but grandad stole the show for me :yep:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Rum Ham
Out of the family sidekicks, do you prefer Grandad or Uncle Albert? I love them both but grandad stole the show for me :yep:

One of my favourite moments is when Del and Rodney trick Slater into thinking they have a copy of the proof he was diamond smuggling, when actually their photocopier doesn't work. That's not my favourite moment but it's one that comes to mind at the moment, another is when Del throws Boycie's genuine money out the window when he thinks it's fake.

I've watched every episode multiple times, I love them all. I can't possibly pick a favourite moment because it's all gold.
(edited 6 years ago)
Overrated. Not even that funny first time round
Predictable, overused, repetitive slapstick
Original post by Rum Ham
Currently re-watching this for the first time in years and forgot how funny it is :teehee:

What are your favourite moments? Del's 'French' lines, when Del falls through the bar? Of course the chandelier scene is one of everyone's favourites :laugh:

Out of the family sidekicks, do you prefer Grandpa or Uncle Albert? I love them both but grandpa stole the show for me :yep:

Hands down, the highlight of the series was when del boy and rodney ran across the streets dressed up as batman and robin to the fancy dress party,only to find out when they arrived that it was a funeral. I think I've re watched that clip a hundred times already.
Original post by ihatehannah
Hands down, the highlight of the series was when del boy and rodney ran across the streets dressed up as batman and robin to the fancy dress party,only to find out when they arrived that it was a funeral. I think I've re watched that clip a hundred times already.

"We were going Dananana and everything", classic.
Original post by Glassapple
"We were going Dananana and everything", classic.

"Oh, did I forget to mention it? Must of slipped my mind" *boycie's laugh*.
Reply 6
Definitely Grandad over Uncle Albert

Favourite Moments :

When Del beats Boycie at cards and whenever Marlene is mentioned "All the boys remember Marlene"
Trigger about Damien before he's born:

"They're thinking of calling him Rodney, after Dave".

Quick Reply

Latest