The Student Room Group

EY degree apprenticeship in digital innovation

Anyone been to the AC/ had your final interviews?? What was your experience like and has anyone had a final outcome yet?
Reply 1
Hey hey

I applied a few about 3 weeks ago, got through all of the online tests and I submitted the eligibility form about 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything since.

I emailed them and they haven't forgotten about me haha so there is probably another assessment centre soon.

I had an assessment centre for a different company and speaking to people there, one had been on an EY assessment centre and didn't receive an offer so they have run at least one already.

Have you had any sort of telephone interview?

Cheers
Reply 2
Original post by Fatcoin
Hey hey

I applied a few about 3 weeks ago, got through all of the online tests and I submitted the eligibility form about 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything since.

I emailed them and they haven't forgotten about me haha so there is probably another assessment centre soon.

I had an assessment centre for a different company and speaking to people there, one had been on an EY assessment centre and didn't receive an offer so they have run at least one already.

Have you had any sort of telephone interview?

Cheers

Yeah I had my telephone interview way back but I recently had my AC and final interview so I'm just waiting to hear back from that.

If you don't mind me asking when did you talk to this other person who didn't get an offer? It's been a couple of weeks since my final interview so beginning to get a little nervous haha

Good luck for your telephone interview and AC in the future though :smile:
Reply 3
I spoke to him on the 21st of August but I'm not sure when his assessment centre was.

To be honest I'm doubtful that I'll get interviews. When I submitted the eligibility form, they said you'd hear back by September which is in 2 days : /
Reply 4
Original post by Fatcoin
I spoke to him on the 21st of August but I'm not sure when his assessment centre was.

To be honest I'm doubtful that I'll get interviews. When I submitted the eligibility form, they said you'd hear back by September which is in 2 days : /

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure they've got a few more AC's planned.

Anyway thanks for letting me know and if you do get through and have any questions, let me know and I'll be happy to help. All the best :smile:
Reply 5
I just tried the link on their website so and its changed to 2018 so it looks like they have stopped taking applications for this year.

Have you heard anything back and do you know anything about a start date?

Cheers
Reply 6
Just got an email saying September has no spaces yet but they are recruiting for May 2018, bit annoyed tbh as that's 8 months in the future and I got my application in early August.
Reply 7
Original post by Fatcoin
Just got an email saying September has no spaces yet but they are recruiting for May 2018, bit annoyed tbh as that's 8 months in the future and I got my application in early August.

Hey, sorry I only just saw this! I wasn't successful at the final interview unfortunately and I think they filled their spaces by the end of august tbh. When I was getting my feedback for the final interview the lady said there were over 500 applications for this role so it was definitely very competitive! I think I'll definitely be applying for next year's intake though so hopefully we'll both pass there! Good luck 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending