Any former recent 2nd year or 3rd year student around? Enrolment question

Watch
Boontai
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm going into my second year at Westminster, I re enrolled a few days ago confirmed my details and so on which enrolled me for my next year and notify student finance so my loan can be released in time, however I wanted to know how long it takes for them to notify them that I am continuing my course? Currently student finance website says "awaiting confirmation"
Uni of Westminster1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Boontai)
I'm going into my second year at Westminster, I re enrolled a few days ago confirmed my details and so on which enrolled me for my next year and notify student finance so my loan can be released in time, however I wanted to know how long it takes for them to notify them that I am continuing my course? Currently student finance website says "awaiting confirmation"
Hi there

I've checked with the student finance office and they said that all continuing students who have enrolled will be marked as 'awaiting confirmation' on the student finance website. What happens next is that Westminster will activate the payment to all students on the first day of enrolment so from 18 September 2017.

Many thanks

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.49%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.02%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
16.97%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.02%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (79)
29.15%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.34%

Watched Threads