Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of applying to Oxford for the BCL and have a few questions which will help me decide on which Colleges to apply to. Which College has the most approachable and helpful Fellows in Law? Which Colleges have central graduate accomodation? Which Colleges allow graduates to rent their rooms only for term time rather than 8 months? Which Colleges offer scholarships for home BCL students?

And which College would you recommend for a hard-working 'Tab Lawyer, (overall relative prestige/ difficultly to get - considered irrelevant)?

Many thanks,

PDJM

ReputationRep:
    I doubt anyone would want a tab lawyer hard working or not

You'd probably want one of the richer central colleges from what I can understand. Balliol, Chch, Magdalen, Trinity might be the sort of place that would suit although these colleges are also more difficult to get into.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.