Nat6351
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So on results day I filled the form in for sixth form and I put down Chemistry, Biology and Maths but after thinking about my options I would like to change my options to Chemistry, Biology, Graphic Design and Psychology. I have the grades to do these options so that's not a problem, i jut no longer have an interest in doing maths and I am interested in Graphics and Psychology. I was just wondering how I would go about changing my options as the deadline for the applications and stuff has passed. Should i wait until I go back in September and talk to a member of staff, like the head of sixth form, or is that too late? I would really appreciate some advice. Thanks.
Pink fizz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Have you enrolled yet? If not you can change at enrolment
username3492940
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's different for different sixth forms. My sixth form gave until mid October to change subjects. You'll still have plenty of time left.
rlasskaffers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Try sending the institution a message on UCAS Progress, or else send an email and ask if it's possible to change subjects. I don't see why there would be a problem. My college allowed us to change subjects within the first half-term of year twelve, I think most colleges allow that.
Nat6351
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ginger_)
Have you enrolled yet? If not you can change at enrolment
Yes I have enrolled and got on the courses that I originally picked
Pink fizz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Nat6351)
Yes I have enrolled and got on the courses that I originally picked
Then either email now or change in September
Nat6351
Rep:
?
(Original post by rlasskaffers)
Try sending the institution a message on UCAS Progress, or else send an email and ask if it's possible to change subjects. I don't see why there would be a problem. My college allowed us to change subjects within the first half-term of year twelve, I think most colleges allow that.
Thank you this was very helpful ✨
Nat6351
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ginger_)
Then either email now or change in September
OK thank you for your help ✨
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (164)
59.85%
I don't have everything I need (110)
40.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed