The Student Room Group

Remarking advice gcse

I'm debating if I should get my gcse paper remarked as i was only two marks away from the next grade up (that is I got an A and was two marks off an A*).Is it worth the risk?could my mark possibly be lowered?
I feel exactly the same, I've got the same problem on a couple of my gcse results. Need advice too if anyone can post it😊. Also congrats on getting an A that's amazing!
Reply 2
I'm one mark off an A* for two of my subjects. Life is cruel sometimes, but yes I would recommend you remark as I will be doing myself.
Original post by casi12345
I'm debating if I should get my gcse paper remarked as i was only two marks away from the next grade up (that is I got an A and was two marks off an A*).Is it worth the risk?could my mark possibly be lowered?

Why not - the entire rest of TSR is having their scripts re-marked, so you might as well be in the swim.
Reply 4
Original post by Flower_123
I feel exactly the same, I've got the same problem on a couple of my gcse results. Need advice too if anyone can post it😊. Also congrats on getting an A that's amazing!

thank you so much.
Reply 5
Original post by Reality Check
Why not - the entire rest of TSR is having their scripts re-marked, so you might as well be in the swim.

thank you for a reply, much apprecited.

Quick Reply

Latest