The Student Room Group

what are your gcse results for those wanting to go to Medical School

maths-7 , science- A and B, english: lang-5 lit-6
altogether i got 4 A's, 5 B's and 1 5/C
For real tell me if there is actually any point of me tryna get into med school with these grades especially since theres so many other people who got mostly a*s/9s/8s/a's,
you dont have to sugarcoat **** just be blunt about it, being blunt isnt the same as being rude your just saying the truth
(edited 6 years ago)
those are great results, well done! you should be very proud of yourself
i got 9A*s and 2As

Original post by babushkac4
maths-7 , science- A and B, english: lang-5 lit-6
altogether i got 4 A's, 5 B's and 1 5/C
Maths: 7
English Lang: 9
English Lit: 8
Chem: A*
Bio: A*
Physics: A*
Geog: A*
RS:A*
French: A*
Spanish: A*

All together I got 9 A*s and 1 A, including the new level 9 grade :smile:
Reply 3
i got 9A*s and 2As
omg welldone, thats so freaking amazing
Original post by yesmynameis
those are great results, well done! you should be very proud of yourself
i got 9A*s and 2As

Wow that's amazing. Would you mind telling me how you revised for your GCSE's and your advice to acing the exams?:colondollar:
Original post by Totalgeek2003
Wow that's amazing. Would you mind telling me how you revised for your GCSE's and your advice to acing the exams?:colondollar:

well I did mine last year so some tips may not be relevant but I would say start early, and just learn common questions that come up by heart. GCSEs are very repetitive and the same content gets used year after year in exams, so just recognise some common things that are bound to come up.
But remember GCSEs are nothing in comparison to AS and A levels, barely any universities even look at them any more so there is no need to stress.
Original post by yesmynameis
well I did mine last year so some tips may not be relevant but I would say start early, and just learn common questions that come up by heart. GCSEs are very repetitive and the same content gets used year after year in exams, so just recognise some common things that are bound to come up.
But remember GCSEs are nothing in comparison to AS and A levels, barely any universities even look at them any more so there is no need to stress.

Thanks! To be honest, I think I am stressing. GSCEs are coming up for me and I feel really pressured
6A*s and 6As but I did them five years ago :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending