The Student Room Group

i got 2 marks off an A in biology.. whats the remark process

According from the UMS marks I was 2 marks off an A in Biology AQA. I want to get it remarked and will pay for the cost, can someone please tell me the process, or what to do, so confusing, because i think my school isn't open and is not taking phone calls.
Original post by jacky_1
According from the UMS marks I was 2 marks off an A in Biology AQA. I want to get it remarked and will pay for the cost, can someone please tell me the process, or what to do, so confusing, because i think my school isn't open and is not taking phone calls.

Your school should have an internal form where you fill in exactly what papers you want to be remarked. Usually, you will enclose a cheque with that form, and the school's exam's office will process it.

Everything is done via your school - not with the awarding body.

It's a bank holiday weekend, so your school probably won't be open - so try ringing them on Tuesday. Send them an e-mail as well.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
The deadline for ordering a review isn't until 21 September so there's no need to panic if you can't contact anyone before the start of term - lots of exams officer are only paid to go in for Results Day and the day before.

Quick Reply

Latest