The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Everyone knows the tune, even if they don't know the words. See loads of arl fellas going dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 1061
Laevis
Lads, please vote for your favourite blog title in this thread here. :yy:

'Road End Ramblings', is my personal favourite.
:smile:
Why does voting close on the 28th? (and not sooner)
Reply 1063
Scrap that other link, here is the real, real link :cool:

28th is a compromise. It gives enough time for enough people to vote :yep:

ABUSIVE YET JOKEY MOD EDIT: Leavis is a poo poo with polls. :p:
Just asking cos I was gonna do a match preview for our Boxing day game at Derby

Will be a late after-the-match-preview then :cool:
28th is too long imo, its unfair on Rich who wants to get it up and going ASAP.

All the active society members are around daily so it shouldnt be too long before everyones is in.
Reply 1066
farhan
Why does voting close on the 28th? (and not sooner)

izaldo
Everyone knows the tune, even if they don't know the words. See loads of arl fellas going dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can you two vote again, please? I sorta messed up the other poll so it was closed and deleted. Just fixed the new one.
DontBuyTheSun
28th is too long imo, its unfair on Rich who wants to get it up and going ASAP.

All the active society members are around daily so it shouldnt be too long before everyones is in.

It's fine Jack - I can set that up easy. :smile: The target was New Year, and the 28th is cool. :biggrin: Everybody is still on schedule. :smile:

By the way guys, no posts were removed on the other thread; technical difficulty with the first poll, and a second had to be started. :smile:
Reply 1068
farhan
Just asking cos I was gonna do a match preview for our Boxing day game at Derby

Will be a late after-the-match-preview then :cool:

Review?
Reply 1069
izaldo

Its funny when old fellas get well into the end of each verse scoooooooore scooooooooooore and start doing some kind of old-uncle-at-the-wedding jig
Reply 1070
I did speak to Rich about the poll date, and we both agreed that the 28th is good. If you guys want, though, i don't see why we can't just say i'll count the up in a a day/2 days and if you didn't vote, then you've missed the boat :cool:
#2(Laika)
Review?
A separate match report will be done, yes?
Laevis
I did speak to Rich about the poll date, and we both agreed that the 28th is good. If you guys want, though, i don't see why we can't just say i'll count the up in a a day/2 days and if you didn't vote, then you've missed the boat :cool:
Sweet.

Everyone's home for Christmas and will be bored after their Christmas meals and will come on TSR and this society and will vote and we can have it up on running by Tuesday/Wednesday morning anytime before the match thanks great cool stuff.
Reply 1073
farhan
A separate match report will be done, yes?

:dontknow:
One

Spoiler

Reply 1075
Nice

From that angle, how could Dudek ever save that?
What a night. Even as an Arsenal fan it's hard not to get emotional thinking about it; strangest, most unbelievable night I've ever experienced in football.

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
Reply 1078
Best night ever. I'm adding that to the Original Post.
Im not ashamed to say i cried. Not as much as Athens mind.

Latest