The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Me still get goosebumps shh
DontBuyTheSun
Im not ashamed to say i cried. Not as much as Athens mind.

Don't blame you - on either occasion.

I want that trophy so much. :puppyeyes:
I think it might be ours again this year

Will need to update this soon lfc2
Don't forget your Soci predictions.
Reply 1084
Hubert Poo
Don't blame you - on either occasion.

I want that trophy so much. :puppyeyes:

You'll never win it with kids :ninja:

Seriously, the way we came back in Istanbul, i don't think this team of Arsenal players could do that. Not because they don't have the quality, but because they don't have the experience, courage and character. If they were 3-0 down, would they have a Stevie Gerrard to bring them back into the game? A Didi Hamann to calm the younger players?

;no;
Reply 1085
Not been doing that but 0-3 Liverpool FGS Babel
Reply 1086
Laevis

Seriously, the way we came back in Istanbul, i don't think this team of Arsenal players could do that. Not because they don't have the quality, but because they don't have the experience, courage and character. If they were 3-0 down, would they have a Stevie Gerrard to bring them back into the game? A Didi Hamann to calm the younger players?

;no;

With Syler in their side, they are formidable.
Blatantly 0-4
Laevis

;no;Spot on lad.

See I'm becoming Scouse already
Reply 1089
farhan
Spot on lad.

See I'm becoming Scouse already

Spot on?

A scouser would say "Is right lid":biggrin:
izaldo
Not been doing that but 0-3 Liverpool FGS Babel

Go over to predictions..

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=478078

A scouser would also NEVER say Blatantly.
izaldo
Spot on?

A scouser would say "Is right lid":biggrin:
I meant the "lad" bit

Made up :wink:
Laevis

;no;

Well, being 3-0 down is hardly a pre-requisite to winning the trophy. :p: There are other more sane ways of displaying the necessary character - and ability.

Don't forget, we reached the final with the core of young players who are now two years older. And, frankly, we were robbed in Paris.
DontBuyTheSun
Go over to predictions..

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=478078

A scouser would also NEVER say Blatantly.
I lose again :getmecoat
Reply 1094
farhan
I meant the "lad" bit

Made up :wink:

One step at a time!

I guess people must say mate round ur way instead of lad?
Reply 1095
izaldo
With Syler in their side, they are formidable.

:rofl: @ Syler

He's done well in the big games so far this season, but an absolutely huge game like a Champs League Final might overwhelm him. I reckon it would definitely take it's toll on some of the younger lads.
Hubert Poo
Well, being 3-0 down is hardly a pre-requisite to winning the trophy. :p: There are other more sane ways of displaying the necessary character - and ability.

Don't forget, we reached the final with the core of young players who are now two years older.
Well whenever you want to do it, this season definitely isn't the time - not against AC Milan :smile: If you do beat them, which I doubt, then I think you'll go on to win it.

Hubert Poo
And, frankly, we were robbed in Paris.
??
Reply 1097
Hubert Poo

Don't forget, we reached the final with the core of young players who are now two years older. And, frankly, we were robbed in Paris.

Good point, i hadn't considered that. It was one of the older players, Henry, that absolutely bottled it that night. What a %%%%%%%%%%%%
izaldo
One step at a time!

I guess people must say mate round ur way instead of lad?
Jack calls me mate, hmmmm?

We don't say anything particular :confused: just a mix of everything really
Laevis
Good point, i hadn't considered that. It was one of the older players, Henry, that absolutely bottled it that night. What a %%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%% yeah Merry Christmas to you too

Latest