The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sellatape or superglue it on
Make sure you're using the right size and that it's definitely on securely before you start
Buy a smaller condom, also go see a nurse about getting some contraception, it's nice to not have to rely on a condom
Reply 4
How can I get smaller condoms?? I've just looked at packet and ones we use are called pasante trim. Does anyone know which ones I should buy?
Reply 5
Original post by Rehman Mallah
usually this is because the pe##s is too dry, try putting some holes in the condom so it can be well ventilated, should solve your problem

okay that's not funny
Reply 6
Original post by Michae_L
okay that's not funny

I know right!!
Reply 7
So it's not something I'm doing wrong? Tbh I don't think he needs a small condom.
You could get a cool fitted, or another form of contraception? Only problem is that the condom is the best way to stop STIs.
Go on the pill or look at other options, it's less stress
Reply 10
Condom + other form of contraception. Buy lots of types/sizes of condoms and see which ones fit best etc and continue buying that.
Tell him that you find his little pecker cute and so he doesn't need to try and fool you into believing it is larger than it really is by buying condoms that are too big for him
Reply 12
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Tell him that you find his little pecker cute and so he doesn't need to try and fool you into believing it is larger than it really is by buying condoms that are too big for him

I don't think it's small though but he's the first guy I've slept with.
Reply 13
As others said, get smaller condoms. A condom slipping off means it's too big. So check what condoms you were using and Google the nominal width of them. Regular size range from 52-56mm nominal width. Then see about getting smaller ones than the ones being used.

For example, you may be using regular condoms with 56mm nominal width and switching to also regular ones but 52mm width might be perfectly sized for him.

Depending on only condoms to prevent pregnancy also isn't the best idea. Have you thought about starting on the pill or getting an implant or something? If you go to a sexual health clinic, they will get you one for free and will not be informing the parents as it's confidential information even if you were under 16.

Personally, I have the implant and my partner also pulls out way before finishing or uses a condom. Sometimes both. Just to be safe.
Original post by Ediesedgewick
Tell him to use clingfilm and tie it with a rubber band. It works my ex tried it.

It sounds like a good way to cut off circulation in your little dingus.
Original post by Lauz_mwah
So really need advice have started having sex with my bf who is really amazing. But last two times the condom has come off and we have to stop. I'm terrified of getting pregnant. What can I do???

Tell your boyfriend to watch a tutorial on how to put a condom on
Reply 16
Original post by Devify
As others said, get smaller condoms. A condom slipping off means it's too big. So check what condoms you were using and Google the nominal width of them. Regular size range from 52-56mm nominal width. Then see about getting smaller ones than the ones being used.

For example, you may be using regular condoms with 56mm nominal width and switching to also regular ones but 52mm width might be perfectly sized for him.

Depending on only condoms to prevent pregnancy also isn't the best idea. Have you thought about starting on the pill or getting an implant or something? If you go to a sexual health clinic, they will get you one for free and will not be informing the parents as it's confidential information even if you were under 16.

Personally, I have the implant and my partner also pulls out way before finishing or uses a condom. Sometimes both. Just to be safe.

The ones we use are called pasalt trim or something I think.
Reply 17
The ones we use are called pasalt trim or something I think.

In that case, he already clearly knows he's on the thinner side at least as pasante trim are 49mm width. All I can suggest is ordering online and getting MySize 47mm condoms. Those would be a bit thinner and possibly not slip off then.
Reply 18
Original post by Devify
In that case, he already clearly knows he's on the thinner side at least as pasante trim are 49mm width. All I can suggest is ordering online and getting MySize 47mm condoms. Those would be a bit thinner and possibly not slip off then.

Does that mean he's quite small then? He said he was pretty big to me. How can I tell?
Reply 19
Does that mean he's quite small then? He said he was pretty big to me. How can I tell?

There are two main measurements to a penis size. One is length, other is width. Now for condoms, like clothes, the width is more important. For example, you can have jeans that are correct length but you can't put them on, then they're useless. But if you have ones that are a bit short for you but comfortable to wear then you can still make use of them.

So he might be pretty big length wise. Or he may just be saying he's pretty big because he's insecure. Average length is around 5-5.2 inches when erect. So if you want to check secretly, you can measure that and wrap your hand around one side and see how much is left that doesn't fit in your hand. Then when you give him a handjob, just quickly compare from memory.

The other measurement is width or circumference of the penis. So that is how thick he is. Again, going with the clothes comparison. If you take jeans, small female jeans would be 28inch length and size 8 or something. While larger ones would be say 32inch and size 16. And then average would be say size 12 and 30inch length.

So he might be big length wise but thin girth wise. So like jeans that are size 8 but 32inch length.

Latest

Trending

Trending