3 holes on the forehead of my penis.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
ugh guys, I swear to God Idk how to explain this, but I have 3 holes adjacent to each other right below my foreskin or forehead, it's been there for like 6 years and I don't know what to do about it. It's so weird, I've had a look at all my friends' penises and none of them has this issue, they all look normal and it's pissing me off. It's so hard to explain , let me draw a diagram . http://prntscr.com/gd3q42, excuse my bad drawing, but I swear to god this is serious.
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you get grossed out when someone is saying when they say that their mum kissed them on the forehead?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you discharge from these extra holes?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zxyn)
Do you discharge from these extra holes?
No, the 3 holes are just below hole I use to discharge from.
Shut Up Benny
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe it was a bowling ball in a previous life
Anonymous #1
Basically guys , as a kid when I was first learning to masterbate, I didn't do it properly, and I actually dug into my foreskin with my long sharp nails untill I ejaculated, which overtime made the holes deeper and deeper and now the holes are just there and won't go away.
Kindred
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ugh guys, I swear to God Idk how to explain this, but I have 3 holes adjacent to each other right below my foreskin or forehead, it's been there for like 6 years and I don't know what to do about it. It's so weird, I've had a look at all my friends' penises and none of them has this issue, they all look normal and it's pissing me off. It's so hard to explain , let me draw a diagram . http://prntscr.com/gd3q42, excuse my bad drawing, but I swear to god this is serious.
Might be worth you seeing a dr just to make sure it's nothing problematic, especially since it seems you've caused some damage before.
On the whole though I doubt it's anything too serious if it doesn't hurt, restrict things or discharge at all.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kindred)
Might be worth you seeing a dr just to make sure it's nothing problematic, especially since it seems you've caused some damage before.
On the whole though I doubt it's anything too serious if it doesn't hurt, restrict things or discharge at all.
It looks so weird though. I'm thinking of sending a picture of my problem to my closest friend, but I don't know if that's a good idea.
Kindred
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It looks so weird though. I'm thinking of sending a picture of my problem to my closest friend, but I don't know if that's a good idea.
Probably not the best idea. They're called privates for a reason.
Just get it checked by your GP. They can advise you the best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (20)
17.39%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (35)
30.43%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10.43%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
11.3%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.35%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
24.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.74%

Watched Threads