The Student Room Group

Stress

hey so I'm going into year 11 next week and am having a massive panic about it due to the fact that all through secondary school year 7-9 I was like a straight A student and I dint ver mess around and my focus was completely there. however joining year 10 last year idk but I felt my focus drop a little bit like do not get me wrong I still work hard and I revise but does anyone have any tips on making your grades like all high (especially with these ridiculous new exams) and how to revise in the next 5 months so that I don't completely fail ?????? xxx
I know exactly what you mean about this whole thing, I was always in the top classes but then my focus dropped and I couldn't fix it... my gcse results were a mix of really good, okay, and bad. They're not the end of the world, just try your best that's all you can do, funnily enough all my family who got good exam results didn't do that well with jobs but those who didn't do too good did well in life, ask your teachers for level 8/9 answers so you can practice how you form your answers, that will help a lot, best wishes with it all x
I really recommend Anki. It's a digital flash card app. You could also get a private tutor for extra help. Otherwise, you've just got to get your head down and study hard.

Quick Reply

Latest