TheEinsteined
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
AS: 6As (Some are retaken. Extenuating circumstance on first year) A2: 2A*s 1A ( These are done throughout 2 years haven't completed my 3rd year of sixth form yet. still have A2 chemistry Biology and physics to do).
Gcses: 1A* 1A 6Bs 1C 2Ds
work experience: 8 weeks at a hospital+ Voluntary hours during weekends+ a cadet at St John Ambulance.
Won gold medal in Intermediate biology olympiad and bronze medal for BBO
haven't done BMAT yet will do it soon.
Any chance?
GANFYD
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TheEinsteined)
AS: 6As (Some are retaken. Extenuating circumstance on first year) A2: 2A*s 1A ( These are done throughout 2 years haven't completed my 3rd year of sixth form yet. still have A2 chemistry Biology and physics to do).
Gcses: 1A* 1A 6Bs 1C 2Ds
work experience: 8 weeks at a hospital+ Voluntary hours during weekends+ a cadet at St John Ambulance.
Won gold medal in Intermediate biology olympiad and bronze medal for BBO
haven't done BMAT yet will do it soon.
Any chance?
Of course there is a chance, although if you have taken your Chemistry, Biology and Physics A levels over 3 years, you would need to clear your particular extenuating circumstances with individual med schools before applying. Are you sitting the UKCAT? Your GCSEs are not going to be high enough for some med schools, so you will need a high score in this to counteract the weeaker parts of your application.
Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (12)
12.9%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (21)
22.58%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (41)
44.09%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (16)
17.2%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
3.23%

Watched Threads