The Student Room Group

master political science

Hello everyone. I am Livia and I live in Italy. I studied political Science in Rome (3 years) and now I would like to continue my studies proceeding with a master (I think I can only have access to a first level master after my brief graduation, or so it works in Italy). I have no idea - I am a little confused - where exactly I would like to go to study in the UK, thats why I was wondering if anyone could indicate me some good universities or some interesting masters, especially in these matters: Human Rights, Cooperation and Developpment, Immigration. Thank you very much for your help.
Original post by livy0792
Hello everyone. I am Livia and I live in Italy. I studied political Science in Rome (3 years) and now I would like to continue my studies proceeding with a master (I think I can only have access to a first level master after my brief graduation, or so it works in Italy). I have no idea - I am a little confused - where exactly I would like to go to study in the UK, thats why I was wondering if anyone could indicate me some good universities or some interesting masters, especially in these matters: Human Rights, Cooperation and Developpment, Immigration. Thank you very much for your help.

You really have to do your own research as no one will do it for you and doing a masters is a big commitment financially and academically so you need to work out what's best for you. Start by looking at uni websites and seeing what they offer in terms of degrees, what the course cover and then things like work and research experience, where grad end up, links with industry and finance.
Have a look at Sussex for MA Development Studies. I think they also have a dedicated human rights course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending