The Student Room Group

Should i request my English Language paper to be marked?!??!!?

I was expected to be getting a 7 in my English Language instead I received a 4. My parents are just saying that maybe I was nervous and didn't answer the questions to the best of my ability. However, there was one paper, which I can't remember if it was English language or English literature, where I filled in the exam code slightly wrong on my answer booklet. The paper was WJEC 9-1 , and you have to write a digit or letter in each box from the exam booklet. However on the exam booklet there is a dash/hyphen present and in one of the boxes I wrote a dash (-) instead of one of the digits. This meant I didn't have space for the last digit/letter. I am wondering whether or not this could have affected my grade, I still wrote the last digit/letter however it was not in one of the boxes.
I want to find out what I got in each of the exam papers to help see if their is a big-ish difference between the results but I don't know how to get this. If there is a big-ish difference I will request an appeal, but I don't know how to get the breakdown of each paper for WJEC English Literaature
I'm sure your exam was remarkable

I'll see myself out...

Quick Reply

Latest