jamessskk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I will be studying Medical Physics in UCL starting this September. Although I believe that I will love Medical Physics, there's still a small part of me that believes that I would be better off studying Astrophysics or Theoretical Physics. I was wondering whether it would be possible to switch degrees during my 1st year if things don't go my way and end up not liking the program as much as I thought I would.
aleksandraxo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you don't mind doing Medical Physics, you may as well as and if they say no, stick with it Why did you choose medical physics in the first place?
jamessskk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by aleksandraxo)
If you don't mind doing Medical Physics, you may as well as and if they say no, stick with it Why did you choose medical physics in the first place?
Well , without getting into too much detail , I can say that I chose Medical Physics because I will be studying my favorite branch of physics and that is Nuclear Physics and I love all the study involving X rays , ionisation , radiation etc etc. Also , I love the idea of working in a hospital and helping people and treating patients , which I could do with a degree in Medical Physics. I just want to have a backup plan in case I realize , during my 1st year that I don't like as much as i thought I would the medical physics subjects. What are you studying or what will you be stuyding if you don't mind my asking ?
aleksandraxo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jamessskk)
Well , without getting into too much detail , I can say that I chose Medical Physics because I will be studying my favorite branch of physics and that is Nuclear Physics and I love all the study involving X rays , ionisation , radiation etc etc. Also , I love the idea of working in a hospital and helping people and treating patients , which I could do with a degree in Medical Physics. I just want to have a backup plan in case I realize , during my 1st year that I don't like as much as i thought I would the medical physics subjects. What are you studying or what will you be stuyding if you don't mind my asking ?
Ether Medicine or Physics 😂😊 So I fully understand your reasoning!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (254)
34.14%
No (490)
65.86%

Watched Threads