Still waiting on my offer to be accepted or declined

Watch
Vitality18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
my insurance choice has been accepted and changed to unconditional but my firm choice is still conditional and am waiting for it to be accepted or declined, is this normal
Ed5
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That's not normal! You should call their admissions office straight away as you may want to go into clearing, and spaces are disappearing by the hour.

Did you achieve your firm offer or miss it? If you did achieve it, there's definitely something wrong as they should confirm it instantly. If you didn't, they may still be deciding, but there's no way it would take them over a week.
Vitality18
Rep:
?
im under the requirements of my firm offer but my insurance i cleared and its confirmed that if my firm declines me that ill go to my insurance choice, its more the fact that i still dont know what im studying in like 10 days
Vitality18
Rep:
?
im not sure what to do, ive got my insurance choice so im covered but theres like 4 days until september and i still dont know what course im doing
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Vitality18)
im not sure what to do, ive got my insurance choice so im covered but theres like 4 days until september and i still dont know what course im doing
Ring your firm first thing in the morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (25)
18.25%
I'm not sure (3)
2.19%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (45)
32.85%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.19%
I'm not a current university student (61)
44.53%

Watched Threads