a level options Watch

kirstynjstewart
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
what a levels should i take if i want to go along the physiotherapy/sports science route? x
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kirstynjstewart)
what a levels should i take if i want to go along the physiotherapy/sports science route? x
Sports science Loughborough

typical offer requirements, at least one of the following subjects is required (multiple preferred): Biology, Human Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, Sociology, History, Geography, Physical Education / Sports Science and English Literature or English Language.

CX63 Sport and Exercise Science -
BSc (Hons) A-LevelAAA including at least one of the following preferred subjects: Biology,Human Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, Sociology, History, Geography, Physical Education / Sports Science and English Literature or English Language. Some offers of AAB will be made to those with multiple A-Levels from the above list who also have exceptional supporting statements

Kings Physiotherapy
Required subjects

At least two from: Biology/Human Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Physics, Sociology, Physical Education, Mathematics. Also, minimum English, Maths and Science requirements.

Gives you an idea what they like.
Student1191
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kirstynjstewart)
Maybe biology maths and sports science / pe
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (378)
56.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.35%

Watched Threads