This discussion is closed.
username3272830
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

This forum is for people starting Year 12 in September 2017!
Introduce yourselves with:
-Your name
-What you are going to study
-Interests/Hobbies
-What you may be interested in studying at university

Edit: the official Year 12 thread is here; please post there instead. ~Sonechka
seasonalstudies
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm going to study Biology, Chemistry and Maths.
My interests and hobbies include reading, playing piano and taking lots of pictures...mainly of nature
I'm interested in studying Medicine at university

(Original post by sarahr01)
Hi,

-Your name
-Interests/Hobbies
username3272830
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by seasonalstudies)
I'm going to study Biology, Chemistry and Maths.
My interests and hobbies include reading, playing piano and taking lots of pictures...mainly of nature
I'm interested in studying Medicine at university
Aw sounds great! I'm studying Chemistry, Physics and RS. Have you got all of your sixth form supplies yet?
charlie.gardiner
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi,

-Your name
-Interests/Hobbies
Hey, I'm charlie. I'm starting college in September and will be studying English lit/lang, sociology, and media studies. My dogs are my absolute life, I enjoy reading, baking, photography and journaling. At university I am thinking about studying English literature.
seasonalstudies
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah! I was so excited for Sixth form that I bought all my supplies in the first week we had off after our last exam how about you?
Aw sounds great! I'm studying Chemistry, Physics and RS. Have you got all of your sixth form supplies yet?
stimtothesky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi,

-Your name
-Interests/Hobbies
Hi there, I'm Sarah.

I'm going to study Biology, Chemistry, Maths and an EPQ (maybe on genetic defects in certain dog breeds).

I love animals, also anatomy/genetics. I also really like cooking and (occasionally) running.

I'm pretty sure I want to be a vet, so it's a vet med course for meee! Any other prospective vets on here? How are we all feeling about A levels?
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Unfortunately everyone has been asked not to create these threads until after the long weekend so the year 12 thread has already been made and will be made public early next week. I will ensure the link is posted here when this happens so everyone can go on the official thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
LEuphoria
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi everyone!

I'm going to be studying History, French, Physics and Maths at A Level.
I love horse riding, running, skiing, drawing, graphic design and any sort of historical drama TV show
I think I'd like to study History at uni!
MaherphD
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi,

-Your name
-Interests/Hobbies
-Hi, I'm Maher
-I am going to study Biology, Chemistry and Maths. ( plus an EPQ)
-I like reading non-fiction books and playing football
- I am interested in studying medicine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lemur14)
Unfortunately everyone has been asked not to create these threads until after the long weekend so the year 12 thread has already been made and will be made public early next week. I will ensure the link is posted here when this happens so everyone can go on the official thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've made that very clear on the outgoing Year 11 thread. Thanks though, Lemur.
Eulogy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This one got stickied, along with the y13 one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
CoffeeAndPolitics
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
CA Note: Like Lemur14 has rightly said, members have been asked not to create the new year group threads until after the Bank Holiday weekend. I have already made the official Year 12 thread and we're just waiting for it to be moved to the A Level sub-forum. Thanks for your co-operation. ^JT
the_nshoesmith
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can you confirm the current situation with this thread please? Your post implies it should have been taken down, but it is linked as the official thread through the 'Moving up a year' menu...

Thanks,
Nathan
CoffeeAndPolitics
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by the_nshoesmith)
Can you confirm the current situation with this thread please? Your post implies it should have been taken down, but it is linked as the official thread through the 'Moving up a year' menu...

Thanks,
Nathan
CA NOTE: PLEASE CAN EVERYONE TRANSFER OVER TO THIS THREAD, THIS IS THE OFFICIAL YEAR 12 THREAD FOR 2017-2018. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION. ^JT
the_nshoesmith
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
CA NOTE: PLEASE CAN EVERYONE TRANSFER OVER TO THIS THREAD, THIS IS THE OFFICIAL YEAR 12 THREAD FOR 2017-2018. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION. ^JT
Thank you for the clarification
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by the_nshoesmith)

Thanks,
Nathan
There has been an error with the links as a result of the confusion with 2 year 12 threads. This is not the official thread and I would guess will be closed to avoid more confusion later.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quirky Object
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No one has closed this thread yet, so I guess I'll do it. Thread closed.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads