The Student Room Group

PLEASE HELP, I need to re sit my science gcse but how?!

I intended on pursuing a career with animals, potentially become a veterinary nurse. Whether I did a apprenticeship within this field, or wanted to do my A levels in biology and other sciences, I would need a B+ in Science core and additional. I unfortunately got a D due to some private circumstances at home.I am left in a difficult position as I see no hope of me now becoming a Veterinary nurse or working with animals. My local sixth form don't do a resit of science nor do any other colleges within my area. What do I do? I really need to re sit it. I am willing to spend a year resitting science and then maybe do my a levels the following year. Would a college/sixth form allow me to it the exam in their building even if I payed for it myself or no? I am 16 years old a recently received my results. I have a week to get everything sorted before I miss enrolment and my chance of doing anything at all. Can someone please help me or advice me? Regardless, thank you for any help.
Depending on your exam board, you can resit the A*-G spec either in November, January or March (again, depends on your exam board).

Otherwise you would have to sit the new Combined Science 9-1 spec next summer.

Quick Reply

Latest