Bz123456
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone know when I can get my first payment of student finance? Enrollment is 18th September some people says I might get it 3 days after enrollment, is this the case? Also how many payments will you get throwout the academic year please?
Thanks
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bz123456)
Does anyone know when I can get my first payment of student finance? Enrollment is 18th September some people says I might get it 3 days after enrollment, is this the case? Also how many payments will you get throwout the academic year please?
Thanks
You get it 3 days after you enrol. You get 3 payments - one after you enrol, one in January and another in April.

You should have a payment schedule with exact dates on. (these vary by uni)

The final payment is slightly larger.
Bz123456
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
thanks
Catherine SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bz123456)
Thanks
Hi Bz123456,

Your expected payment dates will show on your online account, your university will need to confirm your registration before payments can be paid, after registration has been confirmed by your university BACS payments take 3-5 working days to be paid into your account.

Thanks Catherine
Yama233
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Does anyone know whether a payment is likely to clear over the weekend it says 'payment in procees'. Or does SFE like it's students to starve?
SFE Debbie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Yama233)
Does anyone know whether a payment is likely to clear over the weekend it says 'payment in procees'. Or does SFE like it's students to starve?
Hi,

Can we please check that you have now received your payment?

Kind regards, Debbie.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (129)
18.17%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.18%
Not great so far... (254)
35.77%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise