The Student Room Group

German speaking exams

Just finished my first year of the new linear spec, got exams next year obviously including speaking. Does anyone know from experience if the notes we take in the 5 min prep time can be taken into the exam with us for prompts? sounds like a stupid question but just wanted to make sure lol
Original post by s-roli
Just finished my first year of the new linear spec, got exams next year obviously including speaking. Does anyone know from experience if the notes we take in the 5 min prep time can be taken into the exam with us for prompts? sounds like a stupid question but just wanted to make sure lol

Any notes u make in ur prep time when u have the cards can be taken in, yes.
Reply 2
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Any notes u make in ur prep time when u have the cards can be taken in, yes.

Ah thank you so much! :smile: also, for the independent research project, do you get to bring in resources to help you, or do you have to rely on memory or...? Again stupid qustion probably but i literally have no idea and cant find the answer anywhere! :smile:
Original post by s-roli
Ah thank you so much! :smile: also, for the independent research project, do you get to bring in resources to help you, or do you have to rely on memory or...? Again stupid qustion probably but i literally have no idea and cant find the answer anywhere! :smile:

independent research project? :erm: Which exam board is this Monsieur?
Reply 4
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
independent research project? :erm: Which exam board is this Monsieur?

AQA... forgot people were on other exam boards! :smile:
Original post by s-roli
AQA... forgot people were on other exam boards! :smile:

Ok so I found this from here: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/languages/AQA-MFL-ALEVEL-TG-IRP.PDF
"Students will need to provide a minimum of two sources and, if they wish, headings for the examiner in advance of the assessment, so that the examiner can prepare some possible areas for questioning. Further guidance on this will be available on the AQA website well before the first exam series in 2018. "

Hope that helps. Also check out that PDF, there are some great tips and advice from AQA themself!

Quick Reply

Latest