The Student Room Group

How do you get over a girl you've met once?

Feel free to laugh, becuase i completely understand why you would. But I met this girl at a bar and we immediately hit it off. The chemistry was unreal, and she was literally the most beautiful girl I'd ever met. I was elated when she gave me her number, but now two and a half weeks have passed, and I have heard nothing. I have not come across needy in any way, just simply asked how she enjoyed the rest of the night, and to wish her luck on the driving test she had at the weekend.

No matter what I do, I can't stop thinking about her. I'm confused as to why I haven't heard anything, particularly as we got on so well. My question is how do I forget this girl, and do you guys have any similar experiences?

Scroll to see replies

HENTAI GAMES.
GET A LIFE.
KYS.

The world is expansive and you've got a lifetime to spend.
Do whatever the hell you want you're free baby!
Original post by Anonymous
Feel free to laugh, becuase i completely understand why you would. But I met this girl at a bar and we immediately hit it off. The chemistry was unreal, and she was literally the most beautiful girl I'd ever met. I was elated when she gave me her number, but now two and a half weeks have passed, and I have heard nothing. I have not come across needy in any way, just simply asked how she enjoyed the rest of the night, and to wish her luck on the driving test she had at the weekend.

No matter what I do, I can't stop thinking about her. I'm confused as to why I haven't heard anything, particularly as we got on so well. My question is how do I forget this girl, and do you guys have any similar experiences?

Have you actually contacted her and she has ignored? Are you on her social media? Know where she lives?

If you have tried and she hasnt responded then notch it down to experience and move on. Maybe she has a bf? You will obsess for a while so find someone else or just keep busy.
Reply 3
Original post by Personinsertname
HENTAI GAMES.
GET A LIFE.
KYS.

The world is expansive and you've got a lifetime to spend.
Do whatever the hell you want you're free baby!

I like the sentiment. But it's kinda like saying "think you have problems, what about the starving kids in Africa." Whilst true, it doesn't help the person deal with their problems.

right now she's get pounded by people she thinks are more attractive than you, and you're here wondering when she will start thinking about you.

if you really care, call her. if she doesn't return your call or ignores it, it's ogre. move on and think about how she wouldn't have been a good match for you.

i don't mean to be harsh, just honest.
You say you haven't heard anything, did you try contacting her first or did you just sit around and wait?
I like the sentiment. But it's kinda like saying "think you have problems, what about the starving kids in Africa." Whilst true, it doesn't help the person deal with their problems.

damn thats pretty ridiculous since when did i talk about negative things like poverty in africa,
hentai games are for the whole world to enjoy mate.
Whats wrong with a good loli?
Reply 7
Original post by 999tigger
Have you actually contacted her and she has ignored? Are you on her social media? Know where she lives?

If you have tried and she hasnt responded then notch it down to experience and move on. Maybe she has a bf? You will obsess for a while so find someone else or justbusy.

I texted her once and heard nothing back, I do have her on Facebook, and tried messaging her there, but also got no response.
Reply 8
Original post by Personinsertname
damn thats pretty ridiculous since when did i talk about negative things like poverty in africa,
hentai games are for the whole world to enjoy mate.
Whats wrong with a good loli?

It was just a metaphor lost in translation. I'll give the Hentai thing a go.
Reply 9
Original post by Retired_Messiah
You say you haven't heard anything, did you try contacting her first or did you just sit around and wait?

Ive texted her once, and sent her a message on FB.
It was just a metaphor lost in translation. I'll give the Hentai thing a go.

Bible black dubbed.
Its a classic hentai.
Reply 11
This type of girl will never be easy to win. And dating is full of nasty surprises, one of the frustrating ones is she 'changes her mind'. You just have to become philosophical and have a plenty more fish in the sea outlook.
She's not interested otherwise she would have responded to ur messages. Think of it as her loss and move on. Not much else u can do
I met a girl once seven years ago back in Primary School and I still haven't got over her, man. I think the sad reality is that you just don't. :frown:
Get a ****ing grip bro

:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Strangle her and don't blame me.
You do something more important like hitting the gym.

You had a life before you met this girl and you still have the same life.
Reply 18
Original post by num.7
I met a girl once seven years ago back in Primary School and I still haven't got over her, man. I think the sad reality is that you just don't. :frown:

hng
Get a grip. She nothin special, millions of hot girls in the UK alone, speak, work, if attracted pursue, cut your losses and move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending