Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abdullahhh)
    no
    we humans cannot comprehend those Specific Characterists LOGICALLY
    because our mind is limited and we have not been nor will be forever.

and this is not a contridiction if you look at it my way

God Himself sent down prophets and told us to worship him and believe in Him.
    what made people believe the prophets?

ReputationRep:
    prove that that boy had parents........how will you do it???

ReputationRep:
    The prophets were given miraculous powers By GOD
    Moses was given a staff( a stick) which could turn into a snake and made way through a river, jesus could heal terminally ill people, Muhammad (pbuh) at one point was approached by the unbelievers who asked him to show a miracle and when he pointed at the moon it broke into two pieces!!! which later came together and many other different prophets.......solomon had control over the wind,etc

ReputationRep:
    Moses was given a staff( a stick) which could turn into a snake and made way through a river, jesus could heal terminally ill people, Muhammad (pbuh) at one point was approached by the unbelievers who asked him to show a miracle and when he pointed at the moon it broke into two pieces!!! which later came together and many other different prophets.......solomon had control over the wind,etc
    why are there no prophets today to convince the unbelievers?

ReputationRep:
    only if you believe in the existence of God, will you live a righteous life.......
    the concept of reward and punishment after death..........

otherwise you cannot live a righteous life, according to your belief you can kill any one orr rob him and get away with it in the end. but if you belive in God you can never get away with any thing wrong you do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    why are there no prophets today to convince the unbelievers?
    The prophets were needed before each individual could talk to God.

ReputationRep:
    only if you believe in the existence of God, will you live a righteous life.......
    the concept of reward and punishment after death..........

otherwise you cannot live a righteous life, according to your belief you can kill any one orr rob him and get away with it in the end. but if you belive in God you can never get away with any thing wrong you do.
    doesn't god forgive?

ReputationRep:
    There are no prophets today because the job of the prophets is finished.
    They conveyed all the commandments that God wanted to send down to us.
    We have the Quran and the sayings of the holy prophet (pbuh) to take guidence from. I is now the responcibility of the belivers to spread the message of God.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus and Muhammad were not prophets. Jesus is the son of God and Muhammad was a nomad in a dessert who made up Islam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    doesn't god forgive?
    If you ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    If you ask.
    nicely?

ReputationRep:
    ofcourse God forgives, provided you seek forgiveness.
    God is really really merciful and all forgiving, in the Quran He says that all sins can be forgiven except shirk( which is worshiping some body besides Him or saying that someone else is equal to him in any way)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    nicely?
    Ask for him to forgive you, and believe that Jesus gave his life to wash away our sins and there is no other way, and he will forgive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    Jesus and Muhammad were not prophets. Jesus is the son of God and Muhammad was a nomad in a dessert who made up Islam.

Dude this is a different topic we are talking about the existence of God here.
    and 1 more thing thing Muhammad (pbuh) did NOT make Islam.
    If he did then how in the Quran are there similar stories of moses and soloman as in the bible??

ReputationRep:
    Hey baron I would advice you to read the Quran and the bible and all other books of major religions and compare them your self.

ReputationRep:
    I am afraid that I am still not a believer...

Anything could have created the universe...

its 4:44am.... should I go to bed, stay up all night or have a power nap for a couple hours???

ReputationRep:
    Dude this is a different topic we are talking about the existence of God here.
    and 1 more thing thing Muhammad (pbuh) did NOT make Islam.
    If he did then how in the Quran are there similar stories of moses and soloman as in the bible??
    Because he was smart enough to know that if he just made up something completely different than common beliefs that noone would follow him. But by borrowing some stories from judaism he could convince people he was right.

ReputationRep:
    The best way is to read and think for your self and God will Himself guide you!
    Im very very sure He will if you struggle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    I am afraid that I am still not a believer...

Anything could have created the universe...

its 4:44am.... should I go to bed, stay up all night or have a power nap for a couple hours???
    God will eventually manifest himself to you. One day you will have an impulse that there is a God. You can either forget about it or make the decision then to learn more.

Good night.

ReputationRep:
    Hey baron I would advice you to read the Quran and the bible and all other books of major religions and compare them your self.
    eh, a bit of light bed time reading???? They are quite hefty books and with all the books I have to read at uni, im not sure i have enough time to read them... nor motivation to.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.