Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think ive done something to my left shoulder. A few days ago I had a really tough workout with my trainer and I was sore for a few days now it went away around three days ago, for one day I was fine, then two days ago I could feel that when my arm went above my head it felt like there was a massive build up of lactic acid, which is impossible becuase I stretched it out and did a massive workdown and stratched the nest few days. Today it was still there, the lactic-acid pins-and -needles feeling now I was having a thinkabout it tonight and I remember soemone saying thats what happens when something pinches a nerve or something?

Any have any ideas what ive done? I should probably go see the physio..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I think ive done something to my left shoulder. A few days ago I had a really tough workout with my trainer and I was sore for a few days now it went away around three days ago, for one day I was fine, then two days ago I could feel that when my arm went above my head it felt like there was a massive build up of lactic acid, which is impossible becuase I stretched it out and did a massive workdown and stratched the nest few days. Today it was still there, the lactic-acid pins-and -needles feeling now I was having a thinkabout it tonight and I remember soemone saying thats what happens when something pinches a nerve or something?

Any have any ideas what ive done? I should probably go see the physio..
    I had pins and needles in my left arm for a week once (after goin clubbing - think that the answer to why I got it lies there ). It just went after a while. Does this sound anything like what you have?

ReputationRep:
    dam trainers, trying to push you beyond your capabilities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    I had pins and needles in my left arm for a week once (after goin clubbing - think that the answer to why I got it lies there ). It just went after a while. Does this sound anything like what you have?
    Sort of, but its mainly when I raise my arm up, its more of a lactic acid feeling though that spreads through my shoulder and my tricep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    dam trainers, trying to push you beyond your capabilities
    Ah, it doesnt worry me, I enjoy torturing myself.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, it doesnt worry me, I enjoy torturing myself.
    now that dosnt sound good.

ReputationRep:
    now that dosnt sound good.
    Hey, but if you want to see results you have to work hard.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, but if you want to see results you have to work hard.

are you training to go into the olympics or somethin? I heard Australia invests tons of money into athletes to get top notch performance out of the athletes

ReputationRep:
    are you training to go into the olympics or somethin? I heard Australia invests tons of money into athletes to get top notch performance out of the athletes
    No! But I may still be olympic material *fingers crossed* but its not a priority. I am however a fitness freak.. i admit.

But yes, there is a lot in sport here. Thats why Queensland alone whit a population of under 5 million beat England at the Olympics. I dont know what it is, I suppose its just tradition, people play sport.

ReputationRep:
    hm..best thing to do is get it checked out man. It might not be anything but you never know. I once knew a guy who was complaining at school that his ankle hurt for like a week, and then when he finally got it seen to he had been walking around on a fractured ankle :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_doct...der_pain.shtml

I was going to say trapped nerve but I know sod all about anatomy.
    Yeah, I guess ill have to go the either the physio or the doctor, ill make the appointment tomorrow. Better have the bloody thing mended before states in 2 weeks!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.