The Student Room Group

low ukcat, still got into medicine discussion!!

Hi, I created this thread for people who got low ukcat scores and still got into medicine. I really need help because I got 610 in my ukcat and I don't know where to apply so any success stories would be great thanks!
I will be applying for 2018 entry
Reply 1
Original post by aspiringmed1
Hi, I created this thread for people who got low ukcat scores and still got into medicine. I really need help because I got 610 in my ukcat and I don't know where to apply so any success stories would be great thanks!

This is going to be hard for people to answer, as averages vary from year to year. Also, there were several med schools that did not start using admissions tests until the last year or two (eg. Bristol, Liverpool), or have changed how they use it (eg. Sheffield), so people may have been offered places based on admission criteria that no longer apply.
Look at your stats and see where might fit you based on current admission criteria and go for it! Good luck!
Hi where did you end up applying?
Original post by username3509274

Hi where did you end up applying im on the same boat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending