The Student Room Group

"Support a student's aplication" "No matches found"????????

Hello I applied for a student loan and after you send to my wife to complete pff2 form or apply online for sending financial information. She did that more than 2 weeks ago and she doesnt received no message from you, with her crn number or something else. So yesterday she registered online to gov.uk/apply-online-for-student-finance , after registration she received a crn number but when she try to "Support a student's aplication" she receive this "No matches found" and for sure she entered the right details....she also try it to support and enter my crn number and also she try it after name adress etc;.....so whta happend? can I give you my crn number here and her crn number to verify for us?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
My name is Laurentiu Mihai Pescaru and my wife's name is Carmen Vasilica Pescaru....can you check what happens?
Original post by laurentiup
Hello I applied for a student loan and after you send to my wife to complete pff2 form or apply online for sending financial information. She did that more than 2 weeks ago and she doesnt received no message from you, with her crn number or something else. So yesterday she registered online to gov.uk/apply-online-for-student-finance , after registration she received a crn number but when she try to "Support a student's aplication" she receive this "No matches found" and for sure she entered the right details....she also try it to support and enter my crn number and also she try it after name adress etc;.....so whta happend? can I give you my crn number here and her crn number to verify for us?

Hi laurentiup,

At the moment PFF2 forms are taking 17 working days to be processed. So if your partner sent hers approx two weeks ago this is normal for it not to be processed just now. Allow some more time for it to be assessed.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending