Physics And maths revision [A-level]?

Watch this thread
fl0wvo
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
For A level maths and physics, what are the best revision tools and methods to use? Are there any websites for physics which are similar to mygcsescience? And what about maths?
ScienceGeek1878
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
For maths get the past paper Q's by topic off of physicsandmathstutor, and do them until you're confident with every topic, then do every past paper.

For physics make clear but precise notes, make flashcards, and then the same as maths
cat7
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Didn't do a level did higher (Scottish equivalent) but since you've not yet had replies for maths learn the formulae and just keep practicing; past papers, textbook exercises, anything you can get your hands on. Our teacher always said if you couldn't do the topic standing on your head your not ready yet. Even 5 questions in dead time is helpful. For physics (again I took higher) make sure you understand the topics and memorise off ways of describing them. Teaching siblings was helpful to me. Anyway, someone who has done a level may be more help but good luck hope all goes well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (10)
35.71%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (9)
32.14%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
7.14%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (1)
3.57%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (2)
7.14%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
10.71%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
3.57%

Watched Threads