Business Admin level 3. Unit 2 personal development.

Watch
ClareMS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
NVQ Business Admin Leven 3. Unit 2. Learning outcome 1. It says to compare sources of information on professional development trends and their validity. Also to identify trends and developments and that influence development. I'm struggling with this one if anyone can help. Tried registering with CIPD but it's not accepting my email address so can't get info from there. I need 3 sources and to compare them but I'm struggling to get 1! Thanks in advance
abs96
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ClareMS)
NVQ Business Admin Leven 3. Unit 2. Learning outcome 1. It says to compare sources of information on professional development trends and their validity. Also to identify trends and developments and that influence development. I'm struggling with this one if anyone can help. Tried registering with CIPD but it's not accepting my email address so can't get info from there. I need 3 sources and to compare them but I'm struggling to get 1! Thanks in advance
Hi Clare, do you still need help with this?
Mariana1984
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
NVQ Business Admin Leven 3. Unit 2. 1. Compare sources of information on professional development trends and their .Please help
abs96
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mariana1984)
NVQ Business Admin Leven 3. Unit 2. 1. Compare sources of information on professional development trends and their .Please help
Hi Mariana, in here you should talk about the help that is available to you to progress professionally. For example, training courses, help from colleagues, your assessor etc. You can also look online for information to support your job role.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (266)
56.6%
I don't have everything I need (204)
43.4%

Watched Threads