Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone apply to St Edmunds Hall Oxford? watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone apply to St Edmunds Hall Oxford?I am considering going to St Edmunds Hall Oxford for Maths & Computer Science next year...

what r ur views on St Edmund Hall?

ReputationRep:
    I was defiinitely going to apply here, but then realised I'd rather just do an International Relations degree, as opposed to History & Politics - so I really don't know whether to... I've been up to have a look round - seems nice by Oxford college standards (high but weird standards). IT HAS A LIBRARY IN A CHURCH!!! And the college bar looks quite good. Accomadation seems nice and fairly spacious and everyone seemed nice enough. Quite laid-back by Oxford standards.

Hope that helps...

ReputationRep:
    It was my allocated second choice so was there briefly at interview. I didn't like it, seemed awful dark and cramped.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.