The Student Room Group

Do i look like an a**hole with my sleeves pushed up?

I usually roll/push my sleeves up on my hoodie just below my elbow. I do this because its easier to see my watch/fitbit and i feel like it looks better on me with sleeves pushed up. I'm kind of debating to myself whether i look like an absolute prick with my sleeves rolled up because people tend to get the wrong impression of teens in general let alone ones with hoodies and i was wondering if it adds to the fact if i have my sleeves pushed up.
Reply 1
Yeah pretty much imo. Unless you're cooking or doing manual work with your arms, your sleeves shouldn't be rolled up. It does look more attractive to girls, but to boys you look quite douchey. That's my opinion anyway.
Agreed. I do this often when I'm feeling a little too hot in my hoodie, but not enough to take it off. Still looks silly.
I can't stand having my sleeves down, I always have them rolled up. If it's a shirt I'll roll them four times, if it's a jumper/hoody, I just push my sleeves up.
Why would you look like an *******? You won't...
I always roll up my sleeves, since it looks better in my opinion. I personally don't think it looks douchey at all. Screw the haters.
I only push up my hoodie sleeves if I get too hot. No other reason. I know a lot of people might take it the wrong way but some times, People. Just. Get. Too. Hot.
Reply 7
Original post by ARandomStranger
I only push up my hoodie sleeves if I get too hot. No other reason. I know a lot of people might take it the wrong way but some times, People. Just. Get. Too. Hot.

2 year old thread. Check the dates next time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending