Has anyone read these books?

I was wondering if anyone has read at least one of these following books:
-The Hobbit
-The Faerie Thorn
-The Bone Dragon
-Tinder by Sally Gardner
-School of Good and Evil
-Gods and Warriors
If you have read at least one of these books what did you like about it? and what did you not like about it? And your most memorable quote?
Random but I really need to know please!
Reply 1
Original post by AngelStarfire
I was wondering if anyone has read at least one of these following books:
-The Hobbit
-The Faerie Thorn
-The Bone Dragon
-Tinder by Sally Gardner
-School of Good and Evil
-Gods and Warriors
If you have read at least one of these books what did you like about it? and what did you not like about it? And your most memorable quote?
Random but I really need to know please!

I've only read 'The Hobbit' out of those. It is one of my favourite books, because of the fantasy world in which you can immerse yourself, and I liked that it was so descriptive as to build up an atmosphere. I particularly liked the riddle game between Bilbo and Gollum, but for some reason, this quote sticks in my mind: "Confound and confusticate all these dwarves!" Y'know, it's a transferable expression.
Reply 3
I read The Hobbit way back in primary school; I thought it had a slow start and end but loved the action packed middle.
I think I've only read the Hobbit from those, and i can't recall a quote of the top of my head that stood out to me :sad:
Like the others, only read The Hobbit. The bit that sticks out for me (from when I read it as a kid) was one of the poems that the spider says
Read the Hobbit, as everyone else seems to have! Most memorable scene(can't remember quote) was the riddle scene in the cave!
Read the Hobbit, then Lord of the Rings, then I am sure you won't be able to help yourself checking out the Silmarilon along with the rest of Tolkien's work. After this you will be in a happy place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending