The Student Room Group

AQA AS Biology 7401 Examiners Report June 2017

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had access to the examiners report? I've contacted my school but my Biology teacher (Head of Department) has said "No" because she is not allowed to distribute it until AQA have released it publicly.

Even though in many other subjects teachers have been able to send examiners reports.

I got a B at AS with 1 mark away from an A, i just feel eager to view the examiners report and see potentially where we (as a cohort) went wrong and improve - otherwise, I'd have to wait until May when AQA publish them.

Can anyone please help me with this? Thank you so much!

@Reality Check
Just discovered your account. Is there anyway in which you could help?

:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by GCSEStudent903
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had access to the examiners report? I've contacted my school but my Biology teacher (Head of Department) has said "No" because she is not allowed to distribute it until AQA have released it publicly.

Even though in many other subjects teachers have been able to send examiners reports.

I got a B at AS with 1 mark away from an A, i just feel eager to view the examiners report and see potentially where we (as a cohort) went wrong and improve - otherwise, I'd have to wait until May when AQA publish them.

Can anyone please help me with this? Thank you so much!

@Reality Check
Just discovered your account. Is there anyway in which you could help?

:smile:

On TSR we're unable to distribute access-restricted copyrighted materials, unfortunately. Your head of department might be able to show it to you or go through it with you, but for copyright reasons they're not allowed to distribute it.

Latest