Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hiya

I achieved:

Maths-A
Chemistry-B
Physics-B

Will I be able to resit some modules in Chemistry and Physics (OCR A old spec and AQA old spec respectively) to get an overall better grade?

Or do I have to resit the whole old qualification ( bearing in mind, I cannot do any of the ISA's again).

Can someone please explain how A-level resits work, especially if you are taking modules again at a later date and would like to carry forward other unit marks.

Your help is appreciated!!!

Also, would I get a new certificate?

999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MelaninOverload)
Hiya

I achieved:

Maths-A
Chemistry-B
Physics-B

Will I be able to resit some modules in Chemistry and Physics (OCR A old spec and AQA old spec respectively) to get an overall better grade?

Or do I have to resit the whole old qualification ( bearing in mind, I cannot do any of the ISA's again).

Can someone please explain how A-level resits work, especially if you are taking modules again at a later date and would like to carry forward other unit marks.

Your help is appreciated!!!

Also, would I get a new certificate?

Last chance for Chemistry legacy resits was this Summer 2017 and now its linear format. You would have to enter yourself as a private candidate for the new linear syllabus. You could have redone the resits for various modules before this date i.e 2016-17.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/timings-...s-and-a-levels
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed