The Student Room Group

English Lit Exam

So I'm trying to find the best way to study for English literature basically rememberig quotes and I want to see how other people revise and remember quotes.
Reply 1
Original post by minim236
So I'm trying to find the best way to study for English literature basically rememberig quotes and I want to see how other people revise and remember quotes.

i got a 5 this year <,< just memorizing quotes and structure i did Macbeth and Sign of four
Hi, I received a grade 9 in both English Literature and English Language and I would like to thank Mr Bruff for that. His YouTube channel is amazing and the content he uploads goes much more into detail than any class I've had in secondary school. I highly recommend watching his videos, and I find his poetry analysis videos to be the most helpful of them all. He also does a fantastic job of explaining structure and themes in poems/plays/novels that you will have to learn for your exams.
Original post by GoatWithAGoatee
Hi, I received a grade 9 in both English Literature and English Language and I would like to thank Mr Bruff for that. His YouTube channel is amazing and the content he uploads goes much more into detail than any class I've had in secondary school. I highly recommend watching his videos, and I find his poetry analysis videos to be the most helpful of them all. He also does a fantastic job of explaining structure and themes in poems/plays/novels that you will have to learn for your exams.

I'm with you on that, Mr Bruff is amazing! So glad I discovered his YouTube channel in time.

Quick Reply

Latest