The Student Room Group

Gap year adventures?

I was wondering what people are doing in their gap year.
Original post by elfsprite

Hey, I've moved this to the gap years forum for you so hopefully you'll get some helpful replies here :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by jenhasdreams
Hey, I've moved this to the gap years forum for you so hopefully you'll get some helpful replies here :smile:

thanks I've only recently started using TSR
I did a round the world trip mixing volunteering and travelling. What are you going to be doing?
Reply 4
Original post by fasteddy
I did a round the world trip mixing volunteering and travelling. What are you going to be doing?

That's sounded great. I'm planning to get a job at M&S, which I have an interview for tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to save money for uni/for holidays
and in my spare time I'm going to be learning Korean, learning to play some sport /get out of my comfort zone gain some general life experience before being in 42K+ debt.
+volunteering.
Original post by elfsprite

We're very popular for people on their gap years! Check out www.campamerica.co.uk and let us know if you have any questions :smile: - Sophie
Original post by Official Camp America
We're very popular for people on their gap years! Check out www.campamerica.co.uk and let us know if you have any questions :smile: - Sophie

Do people usually go on their own or with their friends - at Camp America
Original post by Ze Witcher
Do people usually go on their own or with their friends - at Camp America

Hey there! People apply by themselves but you don't have to worry about being alone, as you'll highly likely fly with other CA participants and then before you know it you'll meet tonnes of amazing new friends at camp! I made the best friends that I have today and went knowing nobody :smile: Everyone will be in the same position as you too. Do you have any other questions? - Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest