The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Colleges events

Does anyone know if we can go to other colleges events at Lancaster? I've got into County but I'd quite like to go to some of the other colleges parties/socials because I know other people going, so can we just turn up even if we aren't in that college? :smile:
Original post by Grace P
Does anyone know if we can go to other colleges events at Lancaster? I've got into County but I'd quite like to go to some of the other colleges parties/socials because I know other people going, so can we just turn up even if we aren't in that college? :smile:

Absolutely, some of them you may need to sneak into because your freshers band will be slightly different (they're done by college), but if it's an event in town they won't care as long as you have one.

I would recommend staying with you college for at least some of the events though because it's a really good way to make friends in your flat/house/college.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Grace P

Yes! As the other person said, some events are college specific, but merge into a crowd and just go in. Do give your college a chance though, you will be living with these people, I'm sure you can catch up with your friends at more general events.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending