Jose C
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello. I would like to offer a room within a Spanish family. We are a family of four, but my oldest daughter is going to start medicine studies in Kosice, Slovakia. My wife and I are teachers and there is a boy 15 years old.
We are used to deal with language assistants because I am a bilingual teacher of physics and chemistry and language assistants come every year to our school to offer their help.
The flat is very near the city center, 10 minutes to the train station and some supermarkets, 2 minutes for a gym, etc.
We offer your own room, the possibility to enjoy traditional Spanish food in a familiar environment all days you want and, of course improve your Spanish.
If you are interested or you know someone who could be interested, be in touch, we could reach an agreement.
I do not know if it is allowed to announce this offer here.
olumideoptimist
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,I am a PhD research Student coming from University of Greenwich, London, United Kingdom to do few months research studies in Spain. Can you please rent this room to me for a good stay in Spain. My research program with University of Loyola starts 16/04/2018 and ends 27/07/2018.Thanks.Olumide.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (19)
6.6%
They might tell the bully (29)
10.07%
I don't think they'd understand (44)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (106)
36.81%
There's nothing they could do (90)
31.25%

Watched Threads