Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Fhm watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I went one step further and videotaped every programme boyzone were on.

I am far too old for westlife - the Spice Girls were even a bit late for me!
    Hehe, well I didn't have a video at the time, so I got my grandparents to record some programmes. I also watched 5 hours of The Big Breakfast one day because they were on for 10 minutes at the end :mad:

ReputationRep:
    back to the topic:

FHM roxors.... i've even been reading the 'little book for men' with lots of extra 'tips'

ReputationRep:
    fhm collections is good, but i prefer GQ and Arena over FHM :>

ReputationRep:
    FHM is such a laff..loads of my girly mates read their BF's and i'm no exception...its a kinda law in our relationship..i read FHM after he has, and he'll read all my girly crap..turn round and say "is it true????" lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpinJackFlash)
    It has everything , girls , jokes , abi titmuss :rolleyes: , a free poster , what more can you ask for? :confused:

this abi titmuss??????? :eek:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004402682,00.html

not very pleasant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    this abi titmuss??????? :eek:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004402682,00.html

not very pleasant
    YEP!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.