Losing moobs Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've been doing a lot of fitness the past few months, and lost 12 pounds net in the past 2 months (including putting about 5 pounds back on every holiday I went on - with 3 holidays.) going from 13 stone 14 to 13 stone 2. I'm overweight, I know, but during my exercise I haven't seen any difference in losing my moobs (man boobs). I've lost weight in my stomach, now I've got a more v shape in my body yet my moobs don't seem to want to F off! I did some bench pressing about 6 months ago did this for a while, but stopped and fear muscle under my moobs has caused the moobs to seem bigger (used moobs a lot now). I'm 16, male and about 5"11. I've been doing rowing, is it good for losing moobs?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've been doing a lot of fitness the past few months, and lost 12 pounds net in the past 2 months (including putting about 5 pounds back on every holiday I went on - with 3 holidays.) going from 13 stone 14 to 13 stone 2. I'm overweight, I know, but during my exercise I haven't seen any difference in losing my moobs (man boobs). I've lost weight in my stomach, now I've got a more v shape in my body yet my moobs don't seem to want to F off! I did some bench pressing about 6 months ago did this for a while, but stopped and fear muscle under my moobs has caused the moobs to seem bigger (used moobs a lot now). I'm 16, male and about 5"11. I've been doing rowing, is it good for losing moobs?
Also, what weight would you expect someone like me to have lost their moobs completely?
storm95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Rowing is a good form of cardio. From my personal experience you need to keep at it with the weight loss and keep bench pressing because in time your chest will change shape that way. If you don't, you're more likely to lose both fat AND muscle which in turn won't make your moobs go away. Healthy diet and full body weightlifting plan and fasted cardio is the way.
storm95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Also, what weight would you expect someone like me to have lost their moobs completely?
Can't say exactly what weight. Don't go by the scale (they can be inaccurate and different) go for how you feel. Keep going.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (115)
24.78%
Pop (108)
23.28%
Jazz (20)