The Student Room Group

Starting to fancy a tsr member?

I am starting to fancy a tsr member.... We don't talk that often, as I don't really make the effort with small talk like "how was your day?" etc. She is starting to send love heart emojis and x's on occasions which she never did before... Should i ask her to meet up irl and go for a coffee or something, but as friends? J mean we seem to get along well through text 🤷*♂️.
Original post by Anonymous
I am starting to fancy a tsr member.... We don't talk that often, as I don't really make the effort with small talk like "how was your day?" etc. She is starting to send love heart emojis and x's on occasions which she never did before... Should i ask her to meet up irl and go for a coffee or something, but as friends? J mean we seem to get along well through text 🤷*♂️.

Just ask her out but don't mention it as being just friends. Otherwise, you will be relegated to the friend zone and it is really hard to escape that zone.

The worst thing that can happen is that she rejects you.
Reply 2
It's hard to read interest over texts so ask her out for drinks.

Assume it's a date, if sparks fly and you both feel that connection then it's a date, then of course follow up with a second date.
Original post by UWS
It's hard to read interest over texts so ask her out for drinks.

Assume it's a date, if sparks fly and you both feel that connection then it's a date, then of course follow up with a second date.

Speaking of dates :love: :love::love:
Reply 4
Speaking of dates :love: :love::love:

Who is this :redface:

Anon pls :cry:
Original post by UWS

I am the future Mrs.UWS :love:
I'm not any of the anon posters here, just to clarify:rofl:
ask her and keep us updated
Original post by UWS

2manyfans
I am the future Mrs.UWS :love:

6/10 good bait
Reply 10
Original post by Mystelle
2manyfans

It's a bit creepy though :indiff:

Awww, that's so sweet man, yeah go ahead, ask her out! It's hard to know her real feelings through a text message :smile:

I wish you the best of luck :h:
I feel the same way OP, message me x
^Sorry that was mean lmao.
Original post by UWS
It's a bit creepy though :indiff:

It's not me :noway:
Same, she's so amazing and funny 😍😍
Been there done it (not her) I'd be pessimistic but good luck :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel the same way OP, message me x

I can't message u as we r both anon so I don't know who u r 😂.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending