The Student Room Group

Has anyone else never kissed someone?

If you haven't would you be the first one to try to start a kiss on a date or would you leave it to the other person to do it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not yet but I guess there's nothing wrong with making the first move.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS

How would u start the kiss first if u hav no experience and don't no what to do.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
How would u start the kiss first if u hav no experience and don't no what to do.

Gotta start somewhere right?
Never kissed anyone, nor have I ever been on date. Knowing me though, I would probably make the first move.
I haven't, and I'd probably be too shy to try and initiate anything myself on a date :ninja:
Reply 6
I would probably wait until Im certain its the right move. I have misread people before.
I've never kissed anyone nor been on a date, but if it feels right then - why not make the first move? 😌
Reply 8
Not yet. Kisses are special. Aren't supposed to be just thrown around. When I meet the one that is destined for me, I'll kiss the hell out of them :erm:
If you haven't would you be the first one to try to start a kiss on a date or would you leave it to the other person to do it?

I didn't kiss anyone until I was 18. I always thought I would leave the other person to do it, but actually, if you're paying attention to the signals, it can be a very mutual thing.
I'll kiss you if you want
Reply 11

It's kissing, not brain surgery.
Lol why would anyone wanna kiss me? I've never kissed anyone.
I know I'm not the only one:yes:
I just don't understand one thing when you kiss lots of bacteria in the saliva gets transferred to the other person's mouth yet I hear guys/girls say her/his lips taste like vanilla. Can someone explain?? I also haven't kissed anyone. :blushing:
never kissed anyone either...

Spoiler

I have been kissed but i wouldn't be confident enough to make the first movr
Original post by UWS

I have no confidence 🖤😐
I'll kiss you if you want

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I haven't, and I'd probably be too shy to try and initiate anything myself on a date :ninja:

Samee
You have to start everything with little to no experience. Sure you can watch YouTube videos with some things or get someone else to show you, which may be different with this kind of thing, but I still think I'm right by saying that we have to start most things with no experience. It's a learning process and we learn from our mistakes :smile:

You'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending