brett8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, can I email SFE? I need to contact you and ask you something but I would prefer to email as I have Aspergers and I don't like using the phone. Thanks!
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by brett8)
Hi, can I email SFE? I need to contact you and ask you something but I would prefer to email as I have Aspergers and I don't like using the phone. Thanks!
Hi brett8,

Sorry we do not have an email address. Is there anything we can help with?

Thanks Erin
brett8
Rep:
?
(Original post by Erin SFE)
Hi brett8,

Sorry we do not have an email address. Is there anything we can help with?

Thanks Erin

Well I was supposed to send you my Birth Certificate back in March I got a letter from you, but I have had some medical problems and also couldn't find mine so I have had to order a copy, I should get that any day now, I am worried as my course starts in September! And I've not heard anything else from you, so hoping my application is still active and as soon as you get my birth certificate you can process it?
Erin SFE
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by brett8)
Well I was supposed to send you my Birth Certificate back in March I got a letter from you, but I have had some medical problems and also couldn't find mine so I have had to order a copy, I should get that any day now, I am worried as my course starts in September! And I've not heard anything else from you, so hoping my application is still active and as soon as you get my birth certificate you can process it?
Hi brett8,

Your application will still be active, so once you send in your birth certificate we will then be able to process your application. You can still start in September your funding will just be slightly late due to not getting your evidence on time but nothing to worry about we will get it assessed as soon as we have the evidence.

Thanks Erin.
brett8
Rep:
?
ok cool, thanks Erin!
kentstaff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello My name is Joel, I am also on the ASD Spectrum with Dypraxia.I recently sent to you a letter with several documents, evidence of my status. the Student Loan company has sent me an E mail to inform me that the evidence was meant for there service, that I sent it to the wrong address. I was totally unaware of this as I ve corresponding with both services, it is very confusing for me. what is also confusing is, if SLC knows it was sent to you - SFE, why don t they just ask you for it. Moreover, how did they know it was sent to you.my login number is 73659075445this is the E mail i received from SFECan you please help me by send the documents to the Student loan company address below. Unfortunately I do not have copies of the documents to send. thanking you kindly. JoelFrom: Shaun Doherty <[email protected]> on behalf of Maintenance CFS <[email protected]>Sen t: Friday, June 7, 2019 12:59 PMTo: [email protected]ject: Your Evidence Good Morning Joel,It looks like you sent your evidence to Student Finance England rather thansending it to the Student Loans Company at the address at the bottom ofthis email.Can you resend your evidence to the address below as soon as possible so itcan be reviewed.Warm Regards,Maintenance Loans and GrantsCounter Fraud ServicesStudent Loans Company100 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 7JDTel: 0141 243 3324Email: [email protected] we do about fraud
Aisha SFE
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kentstaff)
Hello My name is Joel, I am also on the ASD Spectrum with Dypraxia.I recently sent to you a letter with several documents, evidence of my status. the Student Loan company has sent me an E mail to inform me that the evidence was meant for there service, that I sent it to the wrong address. I was totally unaware of this as I ve corresponding with both services, it is very confusing for me. what is also confusing is, if SLC knows it was sent to you - SFE, why don t they just ask you for it. Moreover, how did they know it was sent to you.my login number is 73659075445this is the E mail i received from SFECan you please help me by send the documents to the Student loan company address below. Unfortunately I do not have copies of the documents to send. thanking you kindly. JoelFrom: Shaun Doherty <[email protected]> on behalf of Maintenance CFS <[email protected]>Sen t: Friday, June 7, 2019 12:59 PMTo: [email protected]ject: Your Evidence Good Morning Joel,It looks like you sent your evidence to Student Finance England rather thansending it to the Student Loans Company at the address at the bottom ofthis email.Can you resend your evidence to the address below as soon as possible so itcan be reviewed.Warm Regards,Maintenance Loans and GrantsCounter Fraud ServicesStudent Loans Company100 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 7JDTel: 0141 243 3324Email: [email protected] we do about fraud
Hi, firstly we would request you remove personal data from your above post for security reasons.

We would recommend you private message us on either Facebook or Twitter and we'll be able to go through security with you and check your account.

Regards, Aisha
Last edited by Aisha SFE; 1 year ago
Florquel86
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If I do not have my dependant's birth cert to provide as evidence, can I send passport and benefit letters instead?
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Florquel86)
If I do not have my dependant's birth cert to provide as evidence, can I send passport and benefit letters instead?
Hi there,

You can submit a photocopy of the child's passport and a photocopy of the Child Benefit Letter.

Regards,
Nihad
Sona Tomy
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi,My name is Sona Tomy and I have submitted my student finance application a while ago with my friend. She already has details of how much she is going to get in the next academic year. I received a letter asking for my mums p60 and I have sent it back about 2 weeks ago but when my mum logged on it says she needs to provide evidence? Many thanks
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Sona Tomy)
Hi,My name is Sona Tomy and I have submitted my student finance application a while ago with my friend. She already has details of how much she is going to get in the next academic year. I received a letter asking for my mums p60 and I have sent it back about 2 weeks ago but when my mum logged on it says she needs to provide evidence? Many thanks
Hi there, it will continue to show that evidence is required until the P60 is assessed, please allow more time and keep an eye on your online account for updates.
Thanks, Isaac.
Rollinwthehomies
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi there, I’ve sadly had some issues with SFE this year, due to a temporary break in residency from the uk due to illness. To determine that it was a temporary leave in absence I supplied SFE with hospital records, passport copies, a birth certificate and 5 years of bank statements and countless other documents and letters. After reviewing my evidence, I was told that it would be rejected as my evidence did not suffice. I was told, that the only thing they would accept were my plane tickets.. which we’re extremely difficult to locate but I have finally managed to obtain them from a travel agency. I will be sending this in with a cover letter explaining the circumstances.. but I was wondering if it is possible to email my evidence as my case has been going on for nearly a year.. and I feel like this would make things easier for both parties. Many thanks, Danya
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Rollinwthehomies)
Hi there, I’ve sadly had some issues with SFE this year, due to a temporary break in residency from the uk due to illness. To determine that it was a temporary leave in absence I supplied SFE with hospital records, passport copies, a birth certificate and 5 years of bank statements and countless other documents and letters. After reviewing my evidence, I was told that it would be rejected as my evidence did not suffice. I was told, that the only thing they would accept were my plane tickets.. which we’re extremely difficult to locate but I have finally managed to obtain them from a travel agency. I will be sending this in with a cover letter explaining the circumstances.. but I was wondering if it is possible to email my evidence as my case has been going on for nearly a year.. and I feel like this would make things easier for both parties. Many thanks, Danya
Hi, you can upload your evidence in your online account or send it in the post, we do not accept it via email.
Thanks, Isaac
Anneesha mahmood
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I recently applied for student finance this year and I got the lowest amount of maintenance loan however this was only because one of my parents didn’t send one piece of evidence on time due to personal reasons and I was wondering if I sent it now the evidence m would I get the higher amount that I previously got but just at a later date
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anneesha mahmood)
Hi, I recently applied for student finance this year and I got the lowest amount of maintenance loan however this was only because one of my parents didn’t send one piece of evidence on time due to personal reasons and I was wondering if I sent it now the evidence m would I get the higher amount that I previously got but just at a later date
Hi Anneesha, that is correct. After we have reviewed your parents evidence, you will receive a second payment if you are owed money.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (177)
28.41%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (104)
16.69%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (57)
9.15%
I want to meet current students (52)
8.35%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (50)
8.03%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (126)
20.22%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (37)
5.94%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.21%

Watched Threads