Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

UKL coursework! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, as there seem to be a lot of intelligent people that use these boards, i thought that maybe UKL could have their own coursework forum where people post coursework essays that they have done with the level the coursework is (i.e. GCSE, AS, A2, etc) and obviously what subject it is and if they want they can tell people what grade they got for it. If a lot of people participate then maybe the moderators could sort the essays into the relevant subjects and levels (a bit like that coursework help website). Sorry, I don't know if many of you will think it's a good idea but if someone is stuck on coursework maybe they could access this first before they start a thread on coursework help. It may help people to get ideas for their own coursework or help them to see why a piece of coursework got a high grade so they can see what to aim for.

ReputationRep:
    c'mon people! it'l benefit everyone!

But then i would be worried that somebody would just steal it, or bits of it. So i wouldn't put any of it on here..

ReputationRep:
    well people who 'steal' it would know it's not their own work and can't take full credit for their grades. Also coursework mostly makes up some of the final grade but exams usually count for more so people copying the coursework probably will be the ones who won't do so well anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    But then i would be worried that somebody would just steal it, or bits of it. So i wouldn't put any of it on here..
    i don't see how someone can get away with that. Examiners will tell.

ReputationRep:
    There is a sponsor called Coursework Help. Check it out.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know, i thought it might be a good idea if UKL had its own :rolleyes:
    ah well, seems like it was a crappy idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria D)
    People don't want to share work that they have spent so much time on.

Also remember: with AS/A2/GCSE exams it is you vs the rest of the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria D)
    no, it wasn't a crappy idea. Don't be silly! I can understand the two points of view. People don't want their work that they've tried so hard on being copied by someone else, but if someone wants help with their coursework they can p.m or get their msn address if they are doing similar courses, instead of their hard work being broadcasted over the internet!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.