The Student Room Group

What are reps?

What are reps for and how do you earn those trophies??

I have been on here a while but I still don't understand them so if anyone would be kind enough to explain I would be very grateful.

🙏🏽 Thanks
If someone likes your post then they then they rep it. You earn it by being amazing.
No idea tbh.

Wait for a better response.
Reply 3
People asking for rep in 3, 2, 1
Original post by Emerald7770
You earn it by being amazing.

Ikr? :rofl:
if you click the green thumbs up underneath my name you'll be giving me rep. You give rep to a funny/helpful post and the more rep you get then the more gems you have. Bc I have 6 gems my rep power is 6 so I'll be giving 6 points to someone whereas you'd have a rep power of 2 bc 2 gems
Original post by SGHD26716

Rep please?
Reply 7

Lol this is literally how people will earn these badges. 12 gems doesn't seem so impressive anymore :rofl:
Original post by UWS
Lol this is literally how people will earn these badges. 12 gems doesn't seem so impressive anymore :rofl:

How do you get gems? I have a few but no idea how I got them!

EDIT: Ohhh god I'm sorry.

I was so new xD
(edited 5 years ago)
Rep is indicative of how much of a loser you are.
Reply 10
Original post by cc85734
How do you get gems? I have a few but no idea how I got them!

Just keep posting.... A lot.
Original post by UWS
Just keep posting.... A lot.

xD Thanks
Reply 13
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
Rep please?

Repped for being polite
Original post by UWS

It's still a special effort to ask for 50,000 worth of rep.
Original post by CinnamonSmol
if you click the green thumbs up underneath my name you'll be giving me rep. You give rep to a funny/helpful post and the more rep you get then the more gems you have. Bc I have 6 gems my rep power is 6 so I'll be giving 6 points to someone whereas you'd have a rep power of 2 bc 2 gems

Thanks! I better give you a rep then so you can have more gems
Original post by UWS

loooooool stop the hate

Repped for being polite

Ty <3

Quick Reply

Latest